Bunker: Local Players
- Indian Oil
- MT SARAH serves as a tanker to deliver the products.
- Currently working on additional tankage capacity building
- MT SARAH and MT ELISE serves as a tanker to deliver the products.
- MT GULF STAR 1 serves as a tanker to deliver the products.
- No servicing barge at this present time. Only delivery at quay.
- MT Hakassan serves as a tanker to deliver the products.
The greater share of the product supplied by these local players emanate from Mangalore Refineries (MRPL) in India through an established Government contract. Each player is subject to a system of quota which they must honor at every import cycle. However, since the partial liberalisation of the market, since 2014 we have started to see more independent imports especially of fuel oil - FO 180 cSt/380 cSt. With the increasing liberalisation of the market and the incentives offered by the MPA, we are positively hopeful that Port-Louis will increase its bunker client base.